(Clouds) (Clouds)

spectacular

all that you were missing was the hidden message in that song which is a reference to the lead guitarists' addiction to cotton candy eventually resulting in his murderous rampage of 138 Portuguese prostitutes. otherwise it was just as i expected it to be, splendid

Learn to Vote Responsibly Learn to Vote Responsibly

lmao

That was really funny and unfortunatly very true. The animation wasn't too great but i loved the script. because of you, i think im ready to vote responsibly. keep 'em coming.

Blamformers! Blamformers!

pretty good

I liked most of the flashes, loved a few, and I felt that a couple of them just weren't up to par. I guess i was expecting better from it, especially since the score was at 4.5 when i watched it . I just wasn't blown away like I expected. I did like Stampers and Jonny Utahs, and i loved Keicho's paper and pencil style.
Love everything about the new layout too. Newgrounds just keeps getting better and better!

Fat Badger's: Apocalypto Fat Badger's: Apocalypto

yet another masterpiece...

Absolutely flawless and historically accurate. Perfect animation that leaves the viewer confused; wondering whether this is done with flash or shot with an actual video camera. I don't know who did the voice acting but I would hire them again if I were you.

My favorite part is that you left it open ended. Do I smell a sequel? Also great them, also true to the story. Don't do drugs, before it's too late? Only a mastermind would have thought of that. I also sensed that there was a deeper message that had to do with a few of the characters. All of them in fact. The message, (or messages i should say) is that we must over fish our waters, close off the borders; to keep out the mexicans, but only after we allow them to kill the Native Americans who are trying to steal the land that belongs to the badgers.

My only suggestion to you is to keep up the solid work and maybe someday, you'll be as important to the world as Mel Gibson him self. If it weren't for him I'd still be trying to achieve, which is useless because people like yourself and Mr. Gibson do all the achieving for us. Just like Jesus did with Community service for our sins.

Once again, I thank you for educating all of us and bringing something to us that can sit close to our hearts, clogging our valves and eventually, even killing us. God Bless You.

The Last Unicorn The Last Unicorn

Epic

That should be a movie, no lie. There was so much going on in that flash. There must have been what,? Three stories, in 1 flash animation. You can't find that anywhere but newgrounds. I was personally affected by this as i have experienced similar events on several different occasions. That may explain why not everyone is or was, as thrilled as i was. I love the story. I love the style, and i LOVE LUCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arreba!!!!!!!!

Return of the Stern Return of the Stern

perhaps some people didn't understand

this flash stands for all that is good in the world and all that is 2 on one drumming action. whatever that means. It does however need more to it, like more giraffes

WHALE ORGY CLICK HERE WHALE ORGY CLICK HERE

was there any point to this?

that seemed kinda like you submitted for the hell of it. wasn't good. Actually i dont know what it was. I just know what it wasn't. I guess when your arm is healed with the help of the almighty god, you will be submitting better flashes than this one.

Carlxz responds:

i cant even jack off

Virginia Tech Shootout! Virginia Tech Shootout!

im glad you made this

and you're right. it's freedom of speech. that was a huge risk you took making this. well not really that big a risk, you just are being told that your a bad person for making it. but everybody who says that is wrong. He made a flash about it. He didn't make fun of it. He didn't do the shooting and i doubt he had anything to do with the shooting.

Out of Sync Out of Sync

good idea

it's something that almost everyone can relate to. That is why i like this flash so much, i can feel a connection to it. simple animation, but still good and good story too.

saxhscfalt: salvador dali saxhscfalt: salvador dali

WOWEE

that was as really really interesting flash animation. I, however, learned absolutely nothing about Salvador Dali that i didn't know already. (I actually probably lost some knowledge from watching that, you'll be in contact with my lawyers) ANYWHO.... pretty good job overall. wasn't bad for a school project but you coulda put some more effort into it. I would like to see you make it into a series, but I wouldn't care any more if you didn't, being that there are all ready many spinoffs of happy tree friends and RAB. GOODJOB